Friday, May 4, 2007

I am Back!!

After resting for 4 months, i am back to the business. Been busy with wedding, property shopping, renovation and preperation for the arrival of my new born..At last, finish all within 4 months. This year is going to be a milestone in my life. Get married, got a baby, bought a house. And now, my next action plan will be retirement planning.

Will be spending the following 10 years focussing on wealth accumulation and retirement planning. Things to do: Focus on my supermarket catalog business while building another stream of income. Learn about investment in real estate and get ready for the next economic down turn. Of course, not to forget my little one :)

Just happen to bought a book on prenting from Kinokuniya. "The happiest baby on the block". Interesting book! Almost finish it within a day! Haha!...Still have lots to learn on raising kids......

No comments: